Monday, October 31, 2005

My Halloween Costume

Hey guys! I just got back from Trick-or-Treating... and boy was it fun! Dodge wasn't going to let me go this year, but after I started playing my harmonica to pass the time, he said I could. And so I dressed up as a futuristic street urchin! No one knew what I was... but I did, because I saw 'em!

How do you dress up like a street urchin from the year 2005? Well it's really easy! All you have to do is get a potato sack and some pants... run them over with a lawn mower, and then put on a cloak. Mine was blue! You have to be able to pant alot, which was hard because I have asthma... And it helps if you drag your left foot when you walk.

I got all sorts of candy... lots of Uncle Wilbur's penny-gum and Necco Wafers (which are gross.)

All of my friends were telling me that they didn't like going to the library on Halloween, because Dodge was handing out bookmarks while dressed like Dorian Gray. I don't know who Dorian Gray is, but apparently he wore a picture frame around his head!

Anyways, I'm gonna go sort my candy and try and trade my Necco Wafers to Grandpa.

-Pluck